Election Results for HOA Board of Directors
The results of the Seven Oaks Community Center HOA Board of Elections are in. Please select here
for the results.
From the Seven Oaks Community Center
- Garage Sale scheduled for April 27, 2019. Please select here for details on how to register for the event. Condos are welcomed also.
- Learn to Square Dance, classes start March 17, 2019. First class is free, please select here for details.
- Community Center Clean Up Day May 4, 2019. 8:00 AM - Noon. Please select here for details.
From the GM’s Desk
CORRECTION NOTICE: ALL BALLOTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 10:00 A.M., TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2019. Disregard the incorrect date of last year. When the Inspectors of Elections announce the voting closed at 10:00 AM, March 12th, the tabulation begins. Homeowners are welcome to attend and observe the process however, election results will NOT be announced until the Membership Meeting (beginning at 2:00 P.M.).
Preview the News & Updates on the upcoming activities.
To access the Message Board(s) and to be notified by E-mail of postings, please perform the following steps.
1. Logon to the website using your registered account.
If you don’t have a Login ID, please select Register to create an account.
You will receive an e-mail notification once your Login ID has been approved.
2. Select Message Board from the Navigation Bar on top of page.
3. Select My Subscriptions to the right of Start a New Topic.
If you don’t want to be notified of postings , you can Unsubscribe from the same panel by selecting My Subscriptions.
From the Architectural Committee:
The Architectural Committee has compiled various resources to provide membership recommendations for desired plants, trees, and general care of your landscape. Please select here
For more information about the Architectural Committee and their mission, please visit their webpage by selecting Governance
from the Navigation Bar
and then Architectural Committee
from the Pull Down Menu.