Shift to Orange Tier
Effective April 7,California public health officials announced San Diego County has lowered its case rate enough to shift to the state’s less restrictive orange tier, allowing for some indoor activities to reopen. Please select Reservations from the Blue Navigation Bar to reserve time for the amenities provided.
San Diego County Covid-19 Information
, please select here
for latest details.
The Safe Re-Opening Plan
on this website and at the entry/exit points of the Community Center.
Covid-19 Health and Assumptions and Risks
on this website and at the entry of the Community Center.
From the GM’s Desk
Preview the News & Updates for the latest details on the news and events.
- Orange Tier - Reservation System active
- Pool and Spa closure - Month of March - until Late April
- General Board Meeting - April 13
From the Web Administrator
Where to find the latest Information about Seven Oaks Community Center
The best place to find information on The Center’s happenings in on this website.
The home page feature topics:
News & Updates, Center Hours, Welcome to New Residents, and What’s New on the Site.
Within the tabs on the top menu, (Blue Navigation Bar)
- Reservations: Make your reservations for the various Amenities.
- Center Events: Listing of upcoming Events
- About Us: Contact Information on Center & Condos, Realtor Resources; Escrow; Etc
- Clubs & Activities: Listing of Clubs & Activities
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions
- Residents: Resource references; Newsletters; Financial documents; etc
- Condos: List of Condo Associates and documents
- Governance; Documents; Forms; Minutes; Board of Directors
- Contact Us: Communicate to various Clubs, Manager, Board of Directors
Need to contact the web administrator? Select Contact Us from the Navigation Bar and select Web Administrator
From the Architectural Committee:
The Architectural Committee has compiled various resources to provide membership recommendations for desired plants, trees, and general care of your landscape. Please select here
For more information about the Architectural Committee and their mission, please visit their webpage by selecting Governance
from the Navigation Bar
and then Architectural Committee
from the Pull Down Menu.