Covid-19 California Department of Public Health (June 15, 2021)
Masks will be required for unvaccinated individuals in the following settings: indoor public settings and businesses such as retail, restaurants, theaters and meetings. The state is not requiring that vaccinated individuals wear masks in these settings. This means that if we are holding any indoor activities/meetings at our clubhouse, all unvaccinated individuals must still wear a mask.
As published by the California Department of Public Health, the following rule applies:
- Provide information to all in attendance regarding vaccination requirements as stated above, and allow vaccinated individuals to self-attest that they are in compliance before entry.
From the GM’s Desk
Preview the News & Updates for the latest details on the news and events.
- Covid-19 - Restrictions - June 15
- Community Cleanup Day - June 25
- General Board Meeting - July 13
From the Web Administrator
Where to find the latest Information about Seven Oaks Community Center
The best place to find information on The Center’s happenings in on this website.
The home page feature topics:
News & Updates, Center Hours, Welcome to New Residents, and What’s New on the Site.
Within the tabs on the top menu, (Blue Navigation Bar)
- Center Events: Listing of upcoming Events
- About Us: Contact Information on Center & Condos, Realtor Resources; Escrow; Etc
- Clubs & Activities: Listing of Clubs & Activities
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions
- Residents: Resource references; Newsletters; Financial documents; Request Manager
- Condos: List of Condo Associates and documents
- Governance; Documents; Forms; Minutes; Board of Directors
- Contact Us: Communicate to various Clubs, Manager, Board of Directors
Need to contact the web administrator? Select Contact Us from the Navigation Bar and select Web Administrator
From the Architectural Committee:
The Architectural Committee has compiled various resources to provide membership recommendations for desired plants, trees, and general care of your landscape. Please select here
For more information about the Architectural Committee and their mission, please visit their webpage by selecting Governance
from the Navigation Bar
and then Architectural Committee
from the Pull Down Menu.