From the Seven Oaks Community Center, Inc
As per our CCR's, Age verification forms must be completed annually. The Age Verification form may be submitted on-line or as a hardcopy. Please select one of the options below.
From the GM’s Desk
“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, “I’m possible.” This quote, attributed to Audrey Hepburn, seems an appropriate motto considering what appears to be a challenging task. In order to pay the insurance premium shortfall ($163,329), the Board opted first to ask the members to approve a Special Assessment of $100 for this fiscal year. It will require a quorum of 880 ballots to be returned with a simple majority in favor to implement. Without the special assessment approval, the Board will need to reconsider the option of imposing the maximum increase (20%) permitted for the annual assessment without owner approval. However, if this option becomes necessary, the additional $54 still isn’t adequate to meet the shortfall. An opportunity to turn the impossible into possible will soon be in your mailbox. Please take the time to consider this urgent matter and return your ballot promptly. Every valid envelope counts towards the quorum. For example: In 2018, there were 904 ballots received to elect three Board members.
Preview the News & Updates for the latest details on the news and events.
- Special Assessment - Ballot Counting -m10-11-22 8:00 AM
- HOA General Board Meeting - 10-11-22 10:00 AM
- Pickleball Meet & Greet - 10-20-22 5:30 PM
- Woodcrafters Sharpening Schedule
- Annual Book Sale
- Activities Survey
- Holiday Craft Fair
- Age Verification forms
From the Web Administrator
Interactive (Online) Forms (Select Forms from the Navigation Bar)
The following forms are available.
- Application for Architectural Modifications
- 2021-2022 Age Verification Form
- Consent (Opt-In) for Electronic Delivery
- Report of CC&R Violations
- Agreement For Use of Seven Oaks Community Center
Where to find the latest Information about Seven Oaks Community Center
The best place to find information on The Center’s happenings in on this website.
The home page Feature Boxes on the right side cover the following Topics:
News & Updates, Center Hours, Welcome to New Residents, and What’s New on the Site.
Within the tabs on the top menu, (Blue Navigation Bar)
- Center Events: Listing of upcoming Events
- About Us: Contact Information on Center & Condos, Realtor Resources; Escrow; Etc
- Clubs & Activities: Listing of Clubs & Activities
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions
- Residents: Resource references; Newsletters; Financial documents; Request Manager
- Condos: List of Condo Associates and documents
- Governance; Documents; Elections; Agendas; Minutes; Board of Directors
- Forms: Hard Copies, Online Forms
- Contact Us: Communicate to various Clubs, Manager, Board of Directors
Need to contact the web administrator? Select Contact Us from the Navigation Bar and select Web Administrator
From the Architectural Committee:
The Architectural Committee has compiled various resources to provide membership recommendations for desired plants, trees, and general care of your landscape. Please select here
For more information about the Architectural Committee and their mission, please visit their webpage by selecting Governance
from the Navigation Bar
and then Architectural Committee
from the Pull Down Menu.