Latest Update: 11-12-2020
San Diego County has gone into the Purple Tier, thus forcing the Community Center to close the Exercise Rooms, effective Monday Nov 16th
The Pool is open for use with modified hours starting at 7:30 AM and closing at 8 PM. The Spa(Hot tub) is open for 1 member only for a 15 minute interval. The Library is open with limited access(7:30AM-8:00PM). An on-line Reservation System has been setup for additional amenities - Please view News & Updates.
This schedule will be in effect seven days a week until further notice.
San Diego County Covid-19 Status Report
, please select here
for latest details.
The Safe Re-Opening Plan
on this website and at the entry/exit points of the Community Center.
Covid-19 Health and Assumptions and Risks
on this website and at the entry of the Community Center.
Guidelines include but are not limited to the following:
- Admittance to Residents only – no guests at this time.
- Enter at front glass doors and exit using the back door near the kitchen to the parking lot.
- Face covering required except when in the water.
- Pool – limited to (30) thirty people at a time. Practice 6’ distance (use potted plants on deck as markers).
- Shower/restrooms – limited to (4) people at a time.
- Refrain from lingering/gathering/loitering.
- Provide your own flotation devices/equipment.
- Provide your own beverage in a non-breakable container. There will be no coffee, tea or water fountains.
Karen (Office Manager)
From the GM’s Desk
Preview the News & Updates for the latest details on the news and events.
- On-line Reservations - Amenities
- Community Center Board Meeting - Dec 8
- 7 Oaks Holiday Craft Fair - Dec. 5
- 7 Oaks 2020 Demographic Chart.
From the Web Administrator
Website Message Boards
Subscribe - Users can subscribe to the Message Board so that they receive an automatic email when there is a new post to the Message Board. The email will include the text of the posting as well as a link to view the post on the website .
- To Subscribe, Select Residents from the Navigation Bar, tab to Message Board, then select My Subscriptions.
Need to contact the web administrator? Select Contact Us from the Navigation Bar and select Web Administrator
From the Architectural Committee:
The Architectural Committee has compiled various resources to provide membership recommendations for desired plants, trees, and general care of your landscape. Please select here
For more information about the Architectural Committee and their mission, please visit their webpage by selecting Governance
from the Navigation Bar
and then Architectural Committee
from the Pull Down Menu.