Town Hall on January 18, 2022 CANCELED
The Bridge Club of North County has withdrawn their request to build a new card room on the property.
Covid-19 California Department of Public Health (December 15, 2021)
(CDPH) is requiring masks to be worn in all indoor public settings, irrespective of vaccine status, for the next eight weeks (December 15, 2021 through February 15, 2022).
From the GM’s Desk
Preview the News & Updates for the latest details on the news and events.
- Notice of Special and Annual Meeting of Members
- General Board Meeting - Video/Audio Playback
- Conceptual Plans future Development
- General Board Meeting - February
From the Web Administrator
New Interactive (Online) Forms (Select Forms from the Navigation Bar)
The following forms are available.
- Application for Architectural Modifications
- 2021-2022 Age Verification Form
- Consent (Opt-In) for Electronic Delivery
- Report of CC&R Violations
- Agreement For Use of Seven Oaks Community Center
Where to find the latest Information about Seven Oaks Community Center
The best place to find information on The Center’s happenings in on this website.
The home page Feature Boxes on the right side cover the following Topics:
News & Updates, Center Hours, Welcome to New Residents, and What’s New on the Site.
Within the tabs on the top menu, (Blue Navigation Bar)
- Center Events: Listing of upcoming Events
- About Us: Contact Information on Center & Condos, Realtor Resources; Escrow; Etc
- Clubs & Activities: Listing of Clubs & Activities
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions
- Residents: Resource references; Newsletters; Financial documents; Request Manager
- Condos: List of Condo Associates and documents
- Governance; Documents; Forms; Minutes; Board of Directors
- Forms: Hard Copies, Online Forms
- Contact Us: Communicate to various Clubs, Manager, Board of Directors
Need to contact the web administrator? Select Contact Us from the Navigation Bar and select Web Administrator
From the Architectural Committee:
The Architectural Committee has compiled various resources to provide membership recommendations for desired plants, trees, and general care of your landscape. Please select here
For more information about the Architectural Committee and their mission, please visit their webpage by selecting Governance
from the Navigation Bar
and then Architectural Committee
from the Pull Down Menu.