Welcome to Seven Oaks # 5 a Senior Community.
The Board of Directors of Seven Oaks Management Corporation No. Five is pleased to welcome you to our community of 168 Units, divided into 18 unique clusters. We hope that you will enjoy living here and that you will take advantage of all the community has to offer. Please select the links to view our documents of our Association.
General Board Meetings
- The Agenda is posted under the Board of Directors - Minutes/Agenda
Board Annual Elections Results - 2022
Please select here
for the election results.
Open Board Position
There is a Member-at-large vacancy on the HOA Board as a result of a resignation. The By-Laws indicate that a vacant position may be filled by a vote of current Board members, but we are not compelled to fill this vacancy until and unless we are confident that doing so will be in the best interest of the community. If you would like to be considered, please submit your name to Sean at email@example.com
no later than March 21st with a brief statement of your qualifications and why you want to be considered. Assuming that we have appropriate candidates, the vacancy will be filled by a vote of the existing board member and the person selected will serve out the balance of the term of the individual who resigned.
Free Electronic/Universal Waste & Clothing (May 11)
Please register by May 10, 2023
Sign-ups are required!
- All items must be pre-approved for pick-up. Please neatly box or bag all pre-approved items and have them placed by the maintenance building location by 6:00 AM the day of your event.
- Approved electronic waste items are limited to: TVs, computers, monitors, laptops, tablets, and cell phones.
- Approved universal waste includes: household light bulbs, household batteries, and ink cartridges.
- Unwanted clothing and shoes: Gently used clothes and shoes will be donated to our charitable partner, "It’s All About The Kids".
Any electronic or universal waste items NOT listed in the approved items list can be removed at an additional cost of $15/item.
Please select here
to register for the event.
- Step 1. Claim your address (if not previously have an account)
- Step 2. Complete Payment Method - Needed even for a free event
- Step 3. You agree that Global Disposal may charge your credit card for additional items, and that you agree to the terms of service. (Check Box)
- Step 4 . Select (Sign Up) Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or support.
for Management Company Contact Information.
Select the Photo Album below to view photos of our Condo community.